Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dancing for my coffee

So while waiting for class to start I decided to read an article about a new coffee machine that could possibly be in the works for us. The machine is by Douwe Egbert and it will be motion sensitive. They say that there could even be an option where you will have to earn your coffee by possibly jumping up and down or even dancing and the machine will know whether or not you do it. If you don't jump, then you don't get your coffee. The machine will also have the capabilities where a person can look up traffic, weather, news, and other options while they wait for their coffee to be brewed. It would even have a touch screen to move and drop the cream into the coffee as well as your sugar. This idea is crazy and I love it. I can't say that on a dull and boring morning, I would hate to see a stranger dancing in front of a machine just to get some coffee. I think this puts a light hearted feeling on a day and really could improve peoples moods. On the other hand, if I was in a rush that morning, I can't say that I would completely enjoy the idea. I would just want to get my coffee and get out of there. But no really, all in all this is quite possibly one of the greatest ideas I have ever heard of. It seems to have considered everything, except, maybe giving out bagels or other breakfast foods. Maybe, even to help make us a little healthier, the machine could offer to give bananas or apples to each customer. I know that would make me just as happy as dancing around for my coffee. In fact, I might even dance around a little more. While this idea seems amazing, I might just have to send my idea about free fruits to Douwe Egbet's and then get my name on that idea. I could use a little more money coming my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment