Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thank you

So I was reading the emerging technology website that we get all of the time through our email and I must say I am pretty impressed this time. The think they might have come up with a treatment for down syndrome. I think it is insane that people can be smart enough to figure things like that out. On another level, not to get off topic or anything, but I always wonder about how and why people decided to put certain foods together. For example, who ever thought of using hops to make beer? Who also decided that moonshine, which did not taste very good, to keep drinking until they discovered that this could get you drunk. Then not even knowing why those feelings were continuing, decided to keep drinking it. Then after that, someone came along and was actually smart enough to discover what was actually going on in the brain that makes us feel the way we do and then decide what is a safe amount to drink. You never really understand all of the steps it takes to get the little things that we use everyday. Someone had to make toothpaste, and shampoo, and even all of the little spices we use in our foods. It took trial and error and I thank all of those people who put things together to make my nachos and tacos. You are amazing, and I could not appreciate you more. Congrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment