Friday, October 16, 2009

Facebook Hackers

Well, it seems Facebook is having more issues like it always does. Multiple of my friends and friends of their friends are saying that when they try to log into their facebook from their phones they will be logged on to someone else's account other than their own. A friend of mine showed me this. He typed in all of his information and then was logged onto Kiki's facebook. He could check her messages as well as mess with all of her things. He did not of course, but if he wanted to he could have really done some damage. After he logged out of her page, her email was then left and the remember me button was hit. This really freaks me out. The security of these sites was normally pretty high and now I have to worry about people with IPhones randomly getting onto my page and messing things up. One of my other friends had someone hack into his page and they were talking to people through his page acting like him. They need to work on whatever bug that is and fix it because there will be a lot of unhappy people and a lot of problems that will arise from this. Facebook needs to get working.

No comments:

Post a Comment