Monday, October 5, 2009

Com 435- Oct 5

The other day in class we had a guest speaker come in and talk to us about geocaching. I had never heard of this before and I found it to be pretty interesting. While I feel that it is like a big kind of scavenger hunt I do feel that becoming more in touch with things like a gps can be very helpful. There are many times before gps's came out where I would find myself lost and without a way to figure out where I was. This became especially problematic when my cell phone had no service. I feel the activity we will do on Wednesday where we have to use the gps and other forms of technology to communicate with each other and find the things we should will really be helpful. Everyone should know how to use these things, they make life so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment