Friday, December 11, 2009

Final Blog

Ah, so my final blog. Well I am not too sure how I felt about doing the poster presentation. While I was doing it, I almost felt like I was in a science fair. I felt a little bit lost but other wise I think things went really well. I was interested in my topic which was the artificial larynx. I did not know they were making a new one that was almost like a mouth piece. I was also very interested in learning about things some of the other people presented on. I felt like there was a lot of good information out there. I will say that I thought it was hard to find a technology to present on. There were a lot of things that have already been out but just modified a little bit or just are not well known becuase they are expensive. I ran into this problem a lot. All in all though, I feel like I learned a lot and really enjoyed being able to present what I had learned and created. It was good practice for if I ever have to do a presentation on an idea for a business. I realized what kind of information I need to put on the poster as well as what to emphaize the most. Well, I think that is all that I have to say, so farewell Com 435. It's been real.

No comments:

Post a Comment